Strategies for Reducing Drug and Chemical Residues in Food Animals – International Approaches to Residue Avoidance, Management, and Testing PDF
Highlighting international approaches; Strategies for Reducing Drug and Chemical Residues in Food Animals PDF Offer details strategies to minimize contamination, residue monitoring programs, and classes of drugs and chemicals that pose contaminant risk in livestock.
- Focuses attention on drug and chemical residues in edible animal products
- Covers novel computational, statistical, and mathematical strategies for dealing with chemical exposures in food animals
- Details major drug classes used in food animal production and their residue risks
- Highlights efforts at harmonizing and the differences among areas like US, EU, Canada, Australia, South America, China, and Asia, where the issue of chemical exposures has significant impact on livestock products
- Ties veterinary clinical practice and the use of these drugs in food animals with regulatory standards and mitigation practices