Slatter’s Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology 5th Edition PDF
Slatter’s Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology, 5th Edition
Recognize, diagnose, and manage a wide range of common ocular conditionswith Slatter’s Fundamentals of Veterinary Ophthalmology 5th Edition PDF.Covering small and large animals including birds and exotic species, this reference provides the latest, most practical information on structure and function of the eye, ocular development, pathology, examination and diagnosis, surgical procedures, ophthalmic pharmacology and therapeutics, and management of ocular emergencies. Nearly 1,000 color photos and illustrations accurately depict ocular conditions and demonstrate surgical techniques. Edited by noted veterinary ophthalmologists David J. Maggs, Paul E. Miller, and Ron Ofri, this reference is an essential aid to clinical decision-making, from differential diagnosis to medical and surgical management.
- Practical, clinically focused coverage provides a one-stop diagnostic guide to ophthalmic disease in small and large animals including birds and exotic pets.
- Logical organization by anatomic region makes topics easy to locate.
- Nearly 1,000 color images present illustrated, step-by-step procedures that guide you through the recognition, diagnosis, and treatment of ocular conditions you are most likely to encounter.
- A team of three internationally respected veterinary ophthalmologists co-edit this reference to provide comprehensive, clinical expertise.
- Useful tables and charts summarize important facts and show treatment instructions at a glance.
- Clinical Tips boxes offer helpful practice advice.