Fascial Anatomy of the Equine Forelimb
Lusi and Davies have provided an excellent reference resource for students and graduates alike. The number of well-defined, relevant and clear images allow quick understanding for anyone interested in the fascial anatomy of the horse. This small book is perfect to have in your bag, allowing the student or clinician to find all the information they need on-site. – Sophie Neasham, final year veterinary student, University of Veterinary Medicine in Kosice, Slovakia
- The first book in equine anatomy to illustrate the fascial (soft connective tissue) connections of the equine forelimb.
- Clear, high-quality images (with reference images included on each page) help readers identify aspects of the limb photographed.
- A brief introduction to the forelimb musculoskeletal anatomy (with images) helps readers familiarize themselves with muscles and bones portrayed in photographs.
- Focused discussions highlight the practical applicability of the fascial connections illustrated.
- Accompanying video clips demonstrate connectivity of the fascial system particular lines of tension.